Hi,

I have created a personal blog based upon wordpress, please let me know if any one is earning good money using these blogs? Also I would like to know the suggestions to get more traffic on this website, I have managed to get arround 100 visitors a day. The website is new and still not ranked by google.

Also please suggest me all possible methods for getting more traffic and getting monetize the site.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

really hard as people hardly interested in your personal blog, make some thing on the interest of the public.

Hi umit .

you can earn money from your own blog, but you need to drive more traffic for you blogs and yoru blog posts should be more unique.

I find it more lucrative to insert affiliate ads rather than adsense ads. The returns are up by 300-500%.

Nowadays social media marketing is very popular and one will get a lots of traffic through social media sites.

Hi umit .

you can earn money from your own blog, but you need to drive more traffic for you blogs and yoru blog posts should be more unique.

I am going to make it unique, but how can I get more traffic, I know about press release, but they do not provide option to leave url, so any idea about getting quick backlinks.

I am open to purchase it, but would like to see some initial earning before purchasing.

Thanks again.

It's hard to make money off personal blogs. If you are unique like this certain guy BryanBoy then maybe you'll earn a lot from your blog. Otherwise just create a niche blog.

I believe that all depends on the unique value that you offer to your reader,driving 100 visitor a day to your web is already good step,next step is look at your google analytics and adsense,do some testing and ads placement, I think everyone agree that there is nothing instant make money online and it seems only personal testing what will works best for you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.