Hi all.....

What is the best way of getting high good quality traffic on site when already done with article submissions, directory submissions, SEO to some level etc. What are the various ways of attracting people to visit the site.........

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I would suggest you to do everything once again. Double your results.

Or maybe it is high time to update your content? what do you think?

Bookmarking , blogging and article is best way to improve your quality back link .

What is your bookmarking strategy?
Delicious? Do you just bookmark the site, I don't see how this brings traffic.

This is definitely an area of my promotion strategy that I am lacking in.

SEO could help you. SEO does not only focus on the quantity of traffic but as well as its quality.

You can get use of social media to drive good traffic. Facebook, myspace, twitter will help you to get traffic.

You can also use Yahoo Groups, because one of my friend using it very successfully.

The best way to get quality traffic is to optimize each one of your web pages for targeted keyword phrases (aka SEO). Properly optimized pages that contain good information will rank well in the search engines and drive the most qualified traffic.

Mora and more active with social media site and develop your social media profile

Getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to.

Getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. Of course, it's easier said than done. You can use pay per click advertising in the search engines to reach audiences looking for your products. You can use Google Adwords.

If you have done SEO for your site. You should also try Social media optimization which is newest trend in SEO. Keep updating your site and profiles on social networking sites on a daily basis. Make right and effective use of keywords in the content of your website, this will increase revisits in your site.

Except this you can also write blog about your product and services and share that on social networking sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.