Hi Friends,

I would like to share with you about SEO E-Commerce. SEO E-Commerce build a very efficient SEO platform for E-Commerce website development.E-commerce sites are among the most difficult to optimize for in the search engines. E-commerce sites are just the opposite of that, they are composed primarily of product images and offer very little in terms of detailed descriptions.

There are actually a number of SEO techniques that can be applied to e-commerce sites that will help improve its search engine ranking.

Meta Tags

1) Meta Title: This is the title that only the search engines can see, it can be the same as the on page title or different, but must contain the most relevant keywords to describe the product.
2) Meta Description: This is the description that only the search engines can see, it can be the same as the on page description or different, make sure it is detailed and describe exactly how the product looks like and how it functions.
3) Meta Keywords: These are the keywords that only the search engines can see, it is used as tags to describe the product, use only the most relevant keywords.

URLs

1) Dynamic Static HTML Pages: These are pages that have relevant keywords in the urls rather than generic numbers or product id, make sure that each of your product pages, category pages and content pages have their own unique and descriptive urls.

On Page Elements:

1) Header Tags: Use these tags when writing page or product titles, it emphasizes the keywords to help let the search engines know that they are important.
2) Keywords: Use relevant keywords on all of your pages so that you are able to demonstrate exactly what is on the page.
3) Unique Description: Make sure you have original content that cannot be found on any other online store that is selling the same product.
4) Alt & Title Tags: Add these tags to all of your images so that not only will you be found on regular search results but also on image search.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Today, with E-commerce web sites, we can do the buying, selling and all types of transactions over the internet.

Yes, I completely agree with the Mashbunny sayings. For any Ecommerce web site, Search engine optimization requires different approach to increase the traffic visitors. For ecommerce static website, appearence should be well-structured and quite appealing for your visitors for sales.

These things are very important not in eCommerce website but also for every website. What extra is needed in an eCommerce website is its design you are using that make good shopping experience. This include proper navigation and search option that makes customr happy when s/he get products according to wish. This will also result in increase of sales and revenues.

Thanks to e-ccommerce as one can buy and sell his services online easily.

Yes, I completely agree with the Mashbunny sayings. For any Ecommerce web site, Search engine optimization requires different approach to increase the traffic visitors. For ecommerce static website, appearence should be well-structured and quite appealing for your visitors for sales.

dont forget good backlinks i find that the number one factor

Doing SEO for an ecommerse website is a different way than normal, first preference should be given to site appereance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.