There are many E-commerce carts now a days you can go for - Zencart, X-cart, Os-commerce these are some of the finest shopping carts that you can use.

Edited by happygeek: spam deleted

I've spent some hands-on time with zencart and oscommerce - zencart is much preferable.

I've been shopping, shopping carts for a company page using a sql server 2008 database. Still undecided but from what I gather off of this forum, it is between zencart and magento. I am new to all of this so still researching at the moment.

I notice people have given their reccomended engine choice without backing it up with reasons why they prefer it. It could just be simply what your used to or cause you like the name/how it looks. So I included this table that template monster has given me to help narrow this down.

Still I appreciate personal input and would like to hear more from people who have used some or a handfull of the engines that are out there.

Here is the link to the table. Hope it is helpful.

http://www.templatemonster.com/help/e-commerce-comparison-table/

I use AscenderCart and have found its SEO features far better than any other shoppping cart I ever used. The support I get from them is great. They actually take the time to explain how things work so I can use the software to my advantage.

Opencart,magento etc these are good if you looking for ecommerce engine and if you says as not any engine the core project then asp.net or lamp based ecommerce applications are also good in terms of loading speed,safety and seo prospective.

i just recomend you the google and google is the best search engine in which you can find the best opportunities for your business

I have only used woocomerce. I used zencart briefly. From what I heard Magento is the best shopping cart solution. I just learned about shopify as well which seems pretty cool although you gotta pay monthly.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.