Hi,

I am building a website that will allow users to send money to each other for goods and services, then withdraw money from account (the website) to a bank.

Authorize.net is only for facilitating payments, the same PayPal etc. and I cannot find anything online that will explain me, how to create such functionality and what service I should use that allow me to create a gateway for banking transactions.

Anybody has an experience working with this kind of functionality?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am thinking (because you are not a bank yourself) you will need to first do a credit/debit card/check payment from one person, and then a wire/ACH transfer to the other person.

I am thinking (because you are not a bank yourself) you will need to first do a credit/debit card/check payment from one person, and then a wire/ACH transfer to the other person.

Let's say I will use PayPal, the problem is that if I want to allow people to transfer money from website's owner account to user' account, then this user has to have a Merchant Account set up... is that true?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.