Hello,
I made a web site with products and i would like to complete the payment with paypal. I have this problem. When the use want to complete and buy something before continue to the paypal should check if it is available and reserve the prodoct. With the paypal he will redirect to the paypal to buy. How i will know if the user did not pay so i will be able to make the product available and not reserved? If the payment is completed then i do not have problem but otherwise? I am using jsp to make my site
Thank you very much for your help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I made a web site with products and i would like to complete the payment with paypal. I have this problem. When the use want to complete and buy something before continue to the paypal should check if it is available and reserve the prodoct. With the paypal he will redirect to the paypal to buy. How i will know if the user did not pay so i will be able to make the product available and not reserved? If the payment is completed then i do not have problem but otherwise? I am using jsp to make my site

Regardless of what language or platform you are using, the most important thing is your configuration of your shopping cart.

Base on what you post you haven't configure it yet because if you did you wouldn't post a questions like what you provided above.

I have fixed at my site the shopping cart but how this could help? When the user finish and want to buy it how the cart will help?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I have fixed at my site the shopping cart but how this could help? When the user finish and want to buy it how the cart will help?

You haven't try it yet meaning you haven't test your code with the cart. Do you understand how this works?

Read this:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/bizui/IntegrationHub-outside

When a user finish buying stuff on the website the data will appear in the database and also on PayPal. It will redirect the user to the paypal page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.