Affiliate networks Affiliate Marketing are great if you’re looking to market your product or if you’re looking to make some extra cash on the side. I’ve personally been on both ends of the spectrum and I can’t imagine doing business without using one affiliate network or another. Each affiliate network specializes in their own way for a certain market so they’re all good. I should also mention that many websites have their own independent affiliate programs and you shouldn’t overlook them, I’ve made some big money with a few such programs.

Top 10 affiliate marketing site in india is below:

Commission Junction
ClickBank
LinkShare
Affiliate Window
Amazon
ShareASale
LinkConnector
pepperjamNETWORK
clicksor
vcommission

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Yes I agree in what you have said plus I also like the top 10 affiliate marketing websites you memioned but i would have included maxbounty in that liat as well I know they are a CPA company but you get some excellent affiliate campaigns from them

Hi,, if you are mentioning top 10 affiliate marketing site in india, please don't forget icubeswire

Even if you know all of these affiliate partners program, without proper knowledge you'll not earn a dime.

Most of those affiliate networks are in the US btw, although, they can still be used by people who live in India.

Ya you are right Kazoone. Thank you the lists of Affiliate Marketing Sites.

Affiliate marketing is an arrangement by which an online retailer pays a commission to an external website/social media/video for traffic or sales generated from its referrals. In affiliate marketing we can choose for ourselves, for example, We can choose a particular brand or a product that we like and we can work directly with the companies associated with the brand or product. The best part of being an affiliate marketer is that we don’t have to join a team or companies.
In simple terms, affiliate marketing means selling goods and services from another person or company.
Affiliate marketing is a passive income source. It is highly competitive it is true but still it may be so easy to make money online with affiliate marketing. To be successful, you need to learn what works and what doesn’t while promoting your products.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.