Hi everybody,

after several attempts to verify the site via PIN postcard on behalf of the owner (which was previously set method for our page), no card has came to our door steps still. so now plan to request another pin via phone SMS method.

But now i cannot do that also, its showing again and again:

System Error
We're sorry, but we are unable to serve your request at this time. Please try back in a few minutes.

Please guide me on this.

Looking forward to anyone help.

Thanks for the reply.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

There's no way for you to change the verification method? Has the address of the business changed from the one previously set by the owner? The same phone number?

The fact that it is a System Error leads me to believe the problem is on their end, not yours. Have you been just trying tonight or over a period of a day or so.

I hate this about Google ... All their products are self serve and their customer support is terrible, and it's even worse to get in touch with anybody.

Please take some penitence, don’t does a regular submission. About address, verification is a lengthy process, sometime due to improper address the pin not dispatches a particular destination. I suggest you that wait for today and try SMS or Phone call verification option later.

Around the period this thread was posted there was a major problem on Google Places related to the verification process. It was fixed a few days later.

However, if anyone keeps having problems with the verification and does not receive the postcard, here is the official troubleshooter you could use to notify Google about the problem: Troubleshooter

I hope sometime it will take time.You can check the Google ad words guide may be it will help you.

Hi,
Even I heard that, there are some changes done in the Google places. Try it now and see if you are getting access or not.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.