I have some affiliate account and i want to be affiliate marketer. That is why i started using twitter and now i have got 700 followers and the follwers are increasing day after day. I hope my dreams of selling products online will come true...

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Make yourself available on Google+ also,you will be seeing more and more followers soon.

I agree with Sofia_2. Engage in different social networking sites and you can notice a difference in your followers in all your account.

Then, when you achieve your targeted online people, post a interesting content regularly. It can also help you to increase more followers/costumers.

To increase your followers on twitter you can try these tricks
Create a Good Avatar
Tweets During Peak Hours
Create an Effective Profile Bio
Send "@Messages" to Top Users
Ask Questions
Link to Interesting Sites
Develop a Niche
Repeat Yourself
Post Pictures

Currently i have 669 followers, just tweet which is treanding now along with your service or business tweet.

connect your facebook account with twitter

connect your Pinterest account and other social media account with twitter.

Try to engage your followers on social network.

Kind Regards

Member Avatar for Warrens80

Although facebook is losing its younger generation users studies have shown that the older generation has picked up facebook so you should try there.

Don't only target Twitter audience. Try to give importance for Facebook and Google+ also, because the proper optimization of social networks will be the best choice to obtain direct lead/sales.

Yes. You can, if you will try hard. To get get results from twitter follow twitter tips from Social media examiner blog. Hope you will get all kind of twitter marketing solution.

Surely you can succeed in affiliate marketing if you manage to get targeted followers on Twitter. Start posting relevant and useful informative post on Twitter and engage with the users. You should must have social media analytics tool to monitor what's your targeted audience are talking right now.

I will suggest you to be active on other Social media and networking platforms too. It will help you to engage with the audience.

You can use Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Tumblr etc to engage with the audience.

P.S: Get blog for yourself and start positng useful post related to the products and its benefits. Direct users to the blog from social media.

You should be active on forums, Google+ and Facebook, Tumblr,too. Do some blog posting and commenting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.