Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Weeks
Discussion Span
Last Post by Henry_23

Here's the thing. You answer questions on SEO and marketing like you are an expert. Then you ask questions like this. You either know what you are talking about or you don't, so which is it?

Anyway, in response to your question - here's an answer you gave yourself in another thread:

Many social media platforms are available for advertise your product. You choose the social media platform depends on your products, services & targeted people.

I'm sure one of your other accounts will be along soon to 'answer' as well...

Oh look, here's another of YOUR OWN ANSWERS on the subject:

Facebook ad is best way compared with other media ads. Its drive more traffic to your website & easily create brand awareness.

@happygeek Yes, before i said Facebook ad is the best way. Now I need to know which social media sites are popular as well as helps to get more traffic like reddit, tumblr

@k, you are getting downvotes for re-posting old and tired questions. But about getting more traffic. I can answer I have yet to go to a web page/site because of what I saw on my Facebook account.

That out of the way the same story as to traffic. Give them a reason to come there. Don't spam and hope for a hit. If you have crap products and junk content, fix that!

@Kiruthi_1 Sorry, that still doesn't explain why you are asking the question (ignore Facebook specific answers) when you have directly answered it yourself with:

Many social media platforms are available for advertise your product. You choose the social media platform depends on your products, services & targeted people.

Really looking forward to how thin you can stretch your reasoning before it snaps....

I believe that all social networks are good for getting traffic. It depends on your niche, you need to find your target audience. I think that social signs in the complex are useful for SEO.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.