Which Social Media Sites are helps to get more traffic?

rproffitt commented: Poor to outright shill post. -3

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Here's the thing. You answer questions on SEO and marketing like you are an expert. Then you ask questions like this. You either know what you are talking about or you don't, so which is it?

Anyway, in response to your question - here's an answer you gave yourself in another thread:

Many social media platforms are available for advertise your product. You choose the social media platform depends on your products, services & targeted people.

I'm sure one of your other accounts will be along soon to 'answer' as well...

Oh look, here's another of YOUR OWN ANSWERS on the subject:

Facebook ad is best way compared with other media ads. Its drive more traffic to your website & easily create brand awareness.

@happygeek Yes, before i said Facebook ad is the best way. Now I need to know which social media sites are popular as well as helps to get more traffic like reddit, tumblr

@k, you are getting downvotes for re-posting old and tired questions. But about getting more traffic. I can answer I have yet to go to a web page/site because of what I saw on my Facebook account.

That out of the way the same story as to traffic. Give them a reason to come there. Don't spam and hope for a hit. If you have crap products and junk content, fix that!

@Kiruthi_1 Sorry, that still doesn't explain why you are asking the question (ignore Facebook specific answers) when you have directly answered it yourself with:

Many social media platforms are available for advertise your product. You choose the social media platform depends on your products, services & targeted people.

Really looking forward to how thin you can stretch your reasoning before it snaps....

I believe that all social networks are good for getting traffic. It depends on your niche, you need to find your target audience. I think that social signs in the complex are useful for SEO.

With Help Of This Websites
Instagram. ...
BizSugar. ...
JustRetweet. ...
Slashdot. ...
GrowthHackers. ...
Blokube. ...
Medium

commented: ಠ_ಠ +0

facebook
instagram
twitter
linkedln
google+

Facebook
Reddit
Slideshare
Tumblr
Instagram
all are the best sites to get help to traffic on your site.

Hi Friend, It's 1 year old question but i am interested to answewr your question.

In this Digital Marketing field every day is a new day, you have to know new things and research new things.

I like yoiur question because this question and answers given your qustion are very helpful for beginners in this forums. As a learnre i am also learning lot of new things by participating like this forums and questions like you people are asking are interesting to asnwer.

Ok Thats's fine.

Now coming to answer I want to add some more information which may be useful for some people related to your question.

I agree with the what everyone saying That FACEBOOK is the largest visiting site all over the world from which you will get more traffic.

But there are some more social media sites which generate more traffic to your site. The site are as follows:

Instagram
Twitter
Linkedin
Youtube
WhatsApp
WeChat
Tumblr
Pinterest
Messenger
Reddit
Viber
Telegram
Snapchat

Thanks.

commented: Every social media has its advantages. It depends on the product and the services you provide to know which platform will suit your business more. You +0

Hi kiruthi_1,
The first and the most important thing you need to do when planning your strategy is to make a proper research and find out where your audience is.
You have to decide on the type of content you want to share and how much time daily you can dedicate to creating that content before choosing the social media platform that'll work for you.

It depend what's your business and target audiance it nice to get good traffice to your website it one best the blog it will help you how social media can help your business can get traffice to your website

Depending on your target audience and the type of information you have on your website, a variety of social media platforms can assist in increasing traffic. Here are some well-known social media sites that can increase your traffic:

Aside from these well-known social media platforms, there are also social media app developers who can help you design unique social media platforms to meet your unique needs. These developers offer services like user interface design, social network integration, and instant communication and can create apps for different operating systems like iOS and Android. By engaging with a social media app development business, you can build a distinctive social media platform that appeals to your target market and ultimately boosts traffic and engagement.

Over and above the general social media platforms, Quora, WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Twitch, Discord, and Reddit are decent and worth a go.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.