I want to know expert opinion regarding best marketing platforms for e-commerce website. I am working as Digital Marketing Executive as Expertek Cyber Solutions Inc. I have been assigned to market two websites, one is of towels industry and the other is of Apparels industry and boths websites are of US regions. So it will be a great favor for me if any e-commerce marketer expert suggest any good valuable online marketing platform like Google Ads etc or some valueable backlinging websites to enhance SEO keywords Ranking.

Recommended Answers

Outside of PPC platforms such as Adwords or Facebook Ads, the single best way to market an ecommerce site like that is to create a blog attached to the website filled with unique, informative articles related to the products being sold. Do the sites already have blogs? Google really favors …

Jump to Post

Every organization and marketing professionals have their own strategies. Following re some of the best marketing plateforms:

• Hubspot
  • Exacttarget
  • Marketo
  • Marin Software
  • Vocus
  • Google Ads
Jump to Post

All 7 Replies

Outside of PPC platforms such as Adwords or Facebook Ads, the single best way to market an ecommerce site like that is to create a blog attached to the website filled with unique, informative articles related to the products being sold. Do the sites already have blogs? Google really favors ecommerce sites when they're attached to informational resources.

Every organization and marketing professionals have their own strategies. Following re some of the best marketing plateforms:

• Hubspot
  • Exacttarget
  • Marketo
  • Marin Software
  • Vocus
  • Google Ads
Member Avatar

The best eCommerce platforms

1. Shopify for getting up and running quickly.
  2. Square for selling in person and online.
  3. BigCommerce for large-volume sellers.
  4. WooCommerce for adding a shopping cart to an existing WordPress site.
  5. Wix for building a complete site.

Shopify is the best platform

You can check on Wix and Wordpress.com

I suggest a WordPress platform for an eCommerce website. It will rank well and generate good profit for your business.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.