Hi everyone, I'm Javier Abad, a student of Business Administration and Management, specializing in marketing.
I am delighted to join this community and to be able to expand my knowledge in SEO positioning, SaaS, IH... I am very excited to grow both personally and professionally and I would like to learn a lot of knowledge and aspects of marketing that I still don't know. I am eager to increase my learning of these technological businesses that are the future of the economy and the more knowledge I have, the greater the possibility of success. And of course I would like to share my knowledge to help whoever needs it.
Very proud to belong to the community!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Please keep in mind

1. This is an English-only forum. Please read the rules. (I translated your title to English)
  2. There are already too many SEO threads on this forum. We don't need another.

Hi there and welcoem to DaniWeb!!

There are already too many SEO threads on this forum. We don't need another.

You realize there's an entire SEO forum, right?

That being said, I'm confused by your question. Is SEO positioning still adequate? Can you please explain? I guess it was poorly translated and adequate probably isn't the correct word.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.