Tips And Tricks For Earning Money On Instagram

According to Instagram business, 60% of people on Instagram use it to discover new products, and 80% of them follow at least one brand.

Become a social media influencer

The easiest way to earn money on Instagram is to become a social media influencer.
To make money you need to know at least 5000 followers and a high engagement rate.
Once you become an influencer brands will automatically approach you to create a sponsored Instagram post and share it on your Instagram account.

Affiliate Marketing on Instagram

You also make money by promoting affiliate links only after people like and by-products you are promoting.
By promoting brands through affiliate offers you manage to make a huge amount.
The only way to promote and get affiliate income is by using promo codes.

Online Instagram Shop

Online Instagram shop is the best way to promote your products and services directly to the Instagram audience by sharing posts, stories, etc.
Your customers can check products in the app and then move to the store with just one click to place an order.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

When I check on products I have yet to use Insta. I am usually at the maker or sellers site and for a recent bit of research I was back to the maker to find their product specifications, field setup and more for a solar power inverter. Insta is not where I go for finding new products. What an odd claim you have here.

Via E-Mail: "Brother, for further reading about this post you can check our blog in our website. than i hope you,ll change your mind."

Insta has other issues. It keeps asking me to log in over and over so it's unfriendly for me to use Insta to look at products. I'm sure that there are companies that want to sell sellers the idea that Insta is how to promote products. Maybe for those fashion items like clothing and makeup but my example of a solar power inverter is where I went to the maker's site to gather up the documents and specifications. I don't see Insta helping us here.

Yes you are right becoming social media influencer is great thing to earn money on instagram. But for this people need followers and for followers they can use different tricks like follow to follow, using proper hashtags in your post. But if these tricks are not working they can simply buy organic followers from smm panel deals.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.