"How to position a new domain as quickly as possible on the first Google page?"

I am aware that many parameters shoud be taken in consideration, including the KD, the business itself, the domain name (expired or new, backlinks...), etc.

But what is THE HACK that allowed you to win the most positions? ;)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The only items I see at the top positions are marked "Ad -" so unless you are paying you don't show on the first/top result.
There is no hack if you've been following SEO for years.

Why not provide a good product, good support and easy to work with or buy? That is, the basics?

But what is THE HACK that allowed you to win the most positions? ;)

Go viral in social media for an article that is listed in Google News.

Also, the first page for what? Your company name? I rank #1 for "DaniWeb". Does that count?

Working on these points will be helpful for ranking your new domain in the first position as quickly as possible.

1. Creating high-quality

Sorry, I mistakenly posted my reply half and due to network issue I couldn't use the edit option.
Understanding these points may help you to rank your new website at the top as quickly as possible.

1. Creating and publishing high-quality and relevant content regularly.
  2. Using keywords in your content and meta tags.
  3. Building high-quality backlinks from reputable websites.
  4. Optimizing your website for mobile devices and speed.
  5. Using social media to gain traffic and build brand awareness.
  6. Utilizing Google My Business to improve the visibility for local searches.
  7. Monitoring the website's technical SEO and improving them.
    Applying these points and some SEO strategies led me to reach the top. There is no quick hack to win the first position. It also needs patients, dedication, and hard and smart work.

If there was some special magic way to get listed on the first page of google, everyone would start using it, so it would immediately fail to work as then thousands of sites would suddenly have the exact same ranking value and they can't all be number one, can they?

On the other hand a pay per click advert will get you pretty high if you pay enough and enough people then click on the advert. As far as google is concerned a £5 advert that gets one click per day is not as good an advert as a £1 advert that gets 20 clicks per day. Google even reduces what they charge for your £1 advert click to get even more clicks for you based on your budget (and hence earn google the same amount of money) and create more happy customers for google.

Or you could do what becketharper585 suggests above, as it is the cheapest and most effective way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.