Hi I'm trying to create a website that will be more like this but I want it to have e-commerce to sell out the music. my problem is 1) providing a space where whenever there is new upload it will place it there on that space and also number it automatically, 2) If a user click the song it will display the artist's profile and bellow it will be a track bar with a media player where the song will be playing at and also the button of purchasing this song must be visible at this point. Any one who can help me on this please.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I want it to have e-commerce to sell out the music.

What e-commerce platform are planning to used?

Any one who can help me on this please.

The question you are asking is not very directed meaning you don't have an idea how to organized the code or files.

You are asking for opinion and advice which is normal.

If you don't have a platform nor design or even a code to work on then it won't help any Daniweb member who will try to explain to you what needs get done or how it should be done.

my problem is 1) providing a space where whenever there is new upload it will place it there on that space and also number it automatically

What do you foresee as a problem here? You have to plan for storage space. Most providers will give you a set amount of space. You should be able to predict how much space you need. Also, the naming/numbering of the files will most likely be tracked in a database table. As you upload, you need to retrieve the next available number.

2) If a user click the song it will display the artist's profile and bellow it will be a track bar with a media player where the song will be playing at and also the button of purchasing this song must be visible at this point.

There are quite a bit of components here. you'll need to give it a try, design it, prototype it and come back with some specific questions on help. this problem is too vague.

Could you please share the code that you have written so far?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.