Hello everybody! I'm Javier Abad, a marketing student, and I have a question to ask you, I hope you can give me a hand! The marketing agency Comunicare, where I'm doing my internship, is restructuring their website (https://www.comunicare.es/). They want to insert in the home page several forms so that potential clients can request information about their services. I would like to ask for your advice and comment, considering the current structure of our website, where these forms would fit and how the inclusion of these contact forms would be beneficial or detrimental to the positioning of the agency. Also, looking at the structure of the website, what improvements can you think of that could be made to boost it?

As I told you, I am doing my internship in this agency and they have asked me to offer suggestions on how we can put these forms on the web and at the same time be beneficial for the SEO of the company, and I thought that from this forum you could help me. thank you very much!

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb! I've moved this question to our user experience forum since that's the more appropriate place for it than web development, where it was.

I guess the recommendation I would make would be to think what type of visitor goes to your landing page, how they find it, and what their goals are. Are people clicking through to this particular landing page just "window shopping" or are they more likely to want more in-depth information, and take the time to fill out a form, give up their contact information, and wait for a response for it?

I would put the form lower down on the page. In other words, you load the page, you get some general information, see some navigation links to go deeper on your own, and then once you've gone through that, there's a form if you are ready to take the next step.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.