Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

fist thing I see is the size of the hdmi connection on the cable ,and I have to ask does your phone have full or mini hdmi[all small devices with hdmi I have have see used mini hdmi ] connection ,either way I not 100% if its the cable you need this from the description bothers me ,allthought im no expert on connectors and signals.
I would go to were I got the phone or to computer electronic store for info or to buy one ,not ebay ,

Please be noted: This cable only support analog signal, not digital signal
Please note(very important):

Not all of devices with HDMI or VGA interface is able to use this cable.

Analog signal and digital signal are hard to transfer, so please check your devices carefully before you place order.

Please note that it doesn't work with laptops to LCD monitor directly and that you will need an adapter box to convert the VGA signals to HDMI in the first place.only our cable is not enough.

It only fits High Definition Player, converter is needed when connect the PC and TV.

Please make sure that you understand how to use this cable before you purchase.

it has to be mini HDMI. Samsung s i9000 . So I am going to need a converter I think

caperjack said cable alone wouldn't work becasue HDMI is digi and VGA is analog. So I think I will have to buy that converter box too. agree?

yes I think that is correct

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.