Hey guys

I wanna ask if any one has got this mobo cos i want to get a reliable power supply for it as the one i have at the moment is a cheap one as i didnt have nay other option.

MSI K9AGM2-FIH Socket AM2 690G and SB600 Chipset 8 channel audio HDMI onboard VGA mATX

Please be specific about the wattage etc for it as i could not find the details for what power it needs.

Your co-operation would be much appreciated.

Regards
Raj

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

The wattage that your system needs depends on all its bits. A graphics card or a few extra hard drives will mean you'll need a higher wattage power supply.

I don't own this motherboard and couldn't find a specific answer for you from Goggle. If you don't have a graphics card, I'd say a good 350W PSU would be fine (but make sure it's a good brand by checking a few reviews).

If you want to play games you'll want a graphics card and an extra 100W from your PSU.

I think I will go for a 350W psu. That sounds the best option for what I have got at the moment.

Thanks for your response guys.

Regards
Raj

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.