Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by rome001

If that's a bios password, you can reset it by clearing the bios, (however it being a laptop, you might find it a real chore to find the jumper for clearing the bios).

Try giving a shout to IBM and tell them your problem, they probably can tell you what you need to know. Good luck!

If that's a bios password, you can reset it by clearing the bios, (however it being a laptop, you might find it a real chore to find the jumper for clearing the bios).

Try giving a shout to IBM and tell them your problem, they probably can tell you what you need to know. Good luck!

I maybe able to help you out, I found a way to get your BIOS Password without going though too much trouble. I have made a web page with information on this. Here it is : http://ibmpassword.serveftp.com :lol:

Remove the CMOS battery and wait for some times and replace it back and power on the system.That should do it.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.