I have a computer dont know what brand right off hand the computer worked fine used for homework and my i pod but one day when i went to but a new cd on itunes the power light was on solid which was unusual besauce i have it set to go to sleep after about an hour so i tried to move the mouse and hit a few keys to see if the screen would turn on nothing i unpluged it waited a few minutes and pluged it back in the power light comes on and fans start running before i hit the power button so ithought it was the power supply nope i instataled a new one and the same thing is still happening yes i leave my computer on all the time i was told it was better for it then shuting it down and rebooting it any help would be greatly appreciated

what exactly is your computer doing right now? it turns on and you only get a black screen, or it will not even power on now?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.