karangour 0 Newbie Poster

Okay..I have a huge midi problem with SBLIVE 5.1....
Here is how it goes...I bought myself a Yamaha PSR172 just to mess around with midi on the computer....I use it mainly in Fuity Loops Studio and when I first bought the keyboard..it worked perfectly fine...no problems with that...
Then suddenly...I had to remove my keyboard from the trunk that it was on so that i could get something out of the trunk and when i connected everything back...midi stopped functioning....
So i took my keyboard to this guy...and he said i had a midi break or something and he fixed it...
Now...the PSR172 works with any other keyboard and both Midi In and Midi Out work...but when i connect it to the soundcard in my computer...the Midi Out from my keyboard doesn't seem to get detected in Fruity Loops...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT....email me or reply to this post if u have any, i repeat, any suggestions...thanx a tonne

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.