Hi !

I own an Acer Aspire 5672WLMi with 2 gb ram and 80 gb hdd with Ati Mobility Radeon X1400 500mb running on windows XP2. Yesterday evening when the pc switched in Hibernation situation after i reboot i found out that keyboard, touchpad, are not functioning.After a simple reboot the problem stil exist. I have to make hibernation the pc and then the keybord is ok. Pls help. I have scan my pc with several Antivirus and Spyware Softwares but my system is Clean!!

HElP !!

Thanks for your Attention

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have to make hibernation the pc and then the keybord is ok.

Not sure if i understand this?

Is it both the touchpad and all keyboard keys that cease to function, or only certain keys?

Have you tried a hard reset by removing the battery, the AC cord, or any other power supply, and then holding down the power button for 10+ seconds?
This should clear any charge from the mobo capacitors and temporary memory.

Replace the power to your lappy and reboot.

Not sure if i understand this?

Is it both the touchpad and all keyboard keys that cease to function, or only certain keys?

Have you tried a hard reset by removing the battery, the AC cord, or any other power supply, and then holding down the power button for 10+ seconds?
This should clear any charge from the mobo capacitors and temporary memory.

Replace the power to your lappy and reboot.

Thanks For your quik Respont !!!

You are an E X P E R T !!!
Now the Aspire work properly!!

Best Regards !!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.