Hi! I want to know that is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credit holders of the company? As being a senior financer I would like to do it. If anyone knows it please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Well you could always use database to keep the records, thats the way most of the records are kept(and lost should I add) these days. Depending on the size of the company you can go from a simplistic Access one to something really fancy and complicated SQL/Oracle based. It is entirely your choice and you budget that will finalise the end product. If you want to keep things really simple then you can use the Excel Sheets which are easy to use and not too expensive either.

Raj

Hello! I don’t know if that matters to someone that much, but still I would like to tell you that there is a credit management service provider Global Credit Solutions which will help you in a very assured way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.