hi i was wondering how to make my computer run two screens so when im in games i can look behind me aswell as infront and wen on desktop scrol my mouse all the way across so here the spec:

i was told i need 2 buy a nother duall bott graphics card but if i did would i still be able 2 use my old one

my graphics card at mno is intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller

im really confused now

Recommended Answers

This should answer your questions

For the multiple view points, I believe this is only possible if the game supports it (and I think it's limited to certain flight simulators).

Jump to Post

The only video card I've ever seen do anything similar to that is the Matrox Parhelia line, and they're WAY expensive ($500 US for a 256MB tri-output card). They're meant to span 3d modelling apps across two screens, but that doesn't mean you couldn't frag with 'em...

Jump to Post

All 8 Replies

thankyou wil have a mess round thanks

The only video card I've ever seen do anything similar to that is the Matrox Parhelia line, and they're WAY expensive ($500 US for a 256MB tri-output card). They're meant to span 3d modelling apps across two screens, but that doesn't mean you couldn't frag with 'em...

Here's a list of games they support.

Here's a list of games they support.

Zoicks! Support is more widespread than I imagined. A pity the Parhelias are not the best for gaming. :-|

i think i have a dual booted graphics card going to try it tonight with my sisters moniter
cus i got a adapter

i have u know the pins that are in the moniter plug iu have anoither one of those does this mean i have 2 get a different type of adapter and will i still be able 2 dual scren its brown where my screen is red on the back of my computer thankyou

how can we see same display or motions on more monitors

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.