Hi, I m new here, and no nothing about computers...

I recently recently got a bad virus, and had a friend clear out my hard drive. I have reinstalled my LEXMARK x3550 printer/scanner/copier. The printing works fine, but the scanner, and hole where I stick my camera card won't work. The troubleshooting has said to un hook usb, and plug and restart which i have done. I have also moved the USB ti several different ones, since I m not sure where its supposed to go.

I am running WIndows 98 if that helps.

I m not sure what else to do, I am confused at how it can print from the internet and stuff, but not scan.

Help!
Thanks!
Lisa

I have also moved the USB ti several different ones, since I m not sure where its supposed to go.
If you can print, the jack that you have the cable in now is working. The rest is drivers. Also if the camera plug is actually in the printer you should not have a prob. with printing pix. If the software is in, it should all work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.