I've been messing around with the bios on this piece for the last hour and can't seem to find the clocking set. Does anyone know if acer's can be overclocked? Because I know for a fact this processor can handle up to 3.2 ghz, and it's stock speed is 2.6. That means I'm missing out, hardcore. HALP! D:

Kpalm

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

try google and search overclocking ,just because it can take a can be 3.2 . doesn't mean the motherboard has overclocking ability's,specially low end computers

yeah i've been doin that, and the problem lies with the access to the clocking in the bios. i think it might be locked, which would really make me sad D:

locked you say, might just mean the options are not there because the board is not overclockable because it just a low end computer and the tower isn't really big enough to handle the extra cooling devices needed for most overclocking .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.