i had a proble with my PC where it would not start, it would only start in safe mode so i reformated it with windows XP
know i have know sound and tells me its a code10 can someone help

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

i had a proble with my PC where it would not start, it would only start in safe mode so i reformated it with windows XP
know i have know sound and tells me its a code10 can someone help

no sound driver in xp install ,you will need to install drivers from sound card makers website , for your sound drvice/card, if it onboard sound you will need to get them from you motherboards makers website .
and a free English lesson .lol
[ know sound] know is to know or not to know something ,NO is no sound!LOL just kidding really!

Yes i know that my spelling is rubbish but thanks for pointing that out LOL

thanks for the help, is it easy to tell them apart

the onboard sound card plug in the area of the mouse and keyboard connection of the back of the case ,
the addin pci sound card is located in the lower section of the back of the case

the onboard sound card plug in the area of the mouse and keyboard connection of the back of the case ,
the addin pci sound card is located in the lower section of the back of the case

Thanks for all the help
i've got my sound back

your welcome

plugged the computer in and that the power supply has not been turned off...

plugged the computer in and that the power supply has not been turned off...

WHAT?
read what you wrote, again ,, and then write what you meant to say

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.