I have LG Monitor Studioworks 500G which flickers most of the time.
Actually i am keeping my monitor without it's base round stand.
The screen lools like rain is falling across the screen.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,
I need more information...

1) When did this problem start ?
2) Did you make any changes (OR) whether any changes were made around the vicinity of your computer location ?
3) Is there a pattern of colors in any particular corner of the screen ?
3) Please provide with any additional information you can.

Thanks.

I didn't change anything.
There is no such colour around the corner.It's OK.
Only flickering
Screen is just jumping with lots of horizontal bar as TV screen shows on low voltage.

I didn't change anything.
There is no such colour around the corner.It's OK.
Only flickering
Screen is just jumping with lots of horizontal bar as TV screen shows on low voltage.

Sorry I don't know whether your problem was solved or not.
But the problem you stated is nothing but just a dry sold problem.
Check that when you hit your monitor from any side then sometimes its screen becomes clear and then again became in the previous condition.
Check the Sold on the circuit attached just behind the CRT, I don't know its name but check it out.
ok
Thanking You,
SALMAN ALI KHAN

If the monitor flickers, it has to do with the refresh rate of the monitor, go into your monitor properties and adjust and apply until it fixes it, if that doesnt help at all then its a component failure inside it physically, and that means you need a new monitor

I have a problem with my CRT monitor.
It shows a very weak display when it is started when it is degaussed than it shows a proper result i need a complete solution of that problem.
Reply !

the last time I use my 15" LG 500G works good. but suddenly the screen turns black but the light green power still on. what happen to my screen? is that horizontal and vertical circuit`s problem?
thx alot for helping out.

if you can solve my problem please email me: wline31@yahoo.com

free fix my video card of MONITOR of LG 500G

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.