does not recognize usb mouse in toshiba satellite 1200 but other device work Properly

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If this is a new PC, check the section of troubleshooting for possible general problems.

If you do not get your solution yet,then i think you have to go for any of the online computer course which will help you to know all thing about computer and you can repair your pc and all peripherals easily.

If you do not get your solution yet,then i think you have to go for any of the online computer course which will help you to know all thing about computer and you can repair your pc and all peripherals easily.

another sig spam you guys are ruining this help forum so do me a favor and fugg o f f

I'm having the same problem with the same Toshiba satellite laptop. anyone outthere have any idea of the cause? could it be a virus?

I'm having the same problem with the same Toshiba satellite laptop

. you and orignal poster sharing the same laptop.lol

? could it be a virus?

yes it could ,but is it ,im not sure,did you do a virus scan to check for Virus then you could answer this question yourself,good luck .
more likely a bad usb mouse ,does mouse work in other computers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.