Does anyone know what type of motherboard the Vostro 200 Slim has?

If I can Figure that out, i can find a compatible video card,

any help?

thanks,
Asian

.:EdiT:.
if it's a PCI Express, does that mean its compatable w/ all PCIE cards?

sry, i haven't messed w/ hardware in a while
thanks again

It has a PCI-E slot. It should be backwards compatible. Meaning all PCI-E cards would work, although higher rated video cards might not reach their full potentials in case the PCI-E slot in your PC's Mobo is only 1x. But it will work. Cheers!

It has a PCI-E slot. It should be backwards compatible. Meaning all PCI-E cards would work, although higher rated video cards might not reach their full potentials in case the PCI-E slot in your PC's Mobo is only 1x. But it will work. Cheers!

Thank you for clearing that up for me

-Asian

Glad to be of help.

Thank you for clearing that up for me

-Asian

HI members ............................................................................................
Second Graphics card on 8I945P-Dual Graphics Mobo - I have a Gigabyte 8I945P-Dual Graphics Mobo, with a nVidia Geforce 6600GT TURBO grahics card. I want to buy another graphics card, so I can add a second monitor. Does this second graphics card also have to ba a nVidia Geforce 6600GT TURBO, or can I..

Best video card to use with 7N400 Pro 2 Rev 2?? - suggestions?? i use my system for all different things from general use to gaming to digital photo editing. i use a giga-byte motherboard based on the Nvidia chipset...should i consider switching to an Nvidia based video card for better compatibility or...

question about a video card - Will a Nvidia E-TNT 2 M64 32MB work with my ga-bxe motherboard? -- shof515

7N400 pro2 video card? - Have installed a ti 4200 video card on a new MB, HD and OS (w2k). When I load the drivers for the card the system reboots to a blue screen (can't read the fault and resets itself. When the system reboots and I hit F8, select VGA mode it continues just....

GA-7VTXE video card compatibility? - Hi I'm wondering what cards are compatible with this motherboard. I'm looking at replacing my Geforce2 and I've heard that this board will not boot with a Geforce 4. I believe I have the first version of this motherboard. Will a ati 9000 class or..
by regards
anglish0076
more information to click here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.