Computer was working great. Unplugged to move to new desk in the same room. Plugged back in and the Check Signal Cable came on.
1. Have replaced the mother board with an up graded board , replaced the power supply unit with an up graded unit.
2. Have tried the monitor on another computer and it works; took the monitor from another computer and plugged it in the problem computer and the CHECK SIGNAL CABLE appears on that monitor.
3. There are NO beeps (never has beeped).
4. All the fans work.
5. All the lights come on during start up on the tower.
6. Only thing (I can think of) not replaced is the CPU.
Any ideas would be helpful.