Ok, I know my Video card pretty much sucks already. What I need to find out, however, is how much MB it is. On the stat sheet with my comp it doesn't tell and I can't find out how to tell either.

The card is a Integrated Intel 3D AGP Graphics. That's all it says, so I don't know if I need additional information or what.

Any help is welcome! =)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

open the machine and the video card should have a model number and name - then search for it - you will anything that is to know about that card with that info.

open the machine and the video card should have a model number and name - then search for it - you will anything that is to know about that card with that info.

Oh ok, I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks!

From what I can tell, your card is an onboard solution - it's integrated into the motherboard, so looking inside won't help too much! It takes a portion of RAM for itself, and the amount set aside is governed by a BIOS setting, which you can change. Allocating more system RAM to the video card means less is available for other tasks, so I wouldn't go maxing it out in the hope of making games run faster (it's a rather slow 3D accelerator anyway).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.