Hello to all,

this is my first time to post on Dani web, I have view it before and used many resources from here but now I need help and am reaching out.

I have a IP device that controls various devices in the home, but I would like to modify the device web page via its ip address, how can I go about this.

Thank you all.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

usually just done by going to computer attached to the device , typing its ip address into internet explorer ,with it attached to said computer, what is make and model of you ip device

usually just done by going to computer attached to the device , typing its ip address into internet explorer ,with it attached to said computer, what is make and model of you ip device

The device is a cheap Jay Car kit, it is a relay controlled kit that allows the control of electrical appliances or a more technical point to close or open a circuit of a system eg. motors, security etc....

in my application a Gate control system, all I need to do in close a circuit on the gate control remotely via IP to open or close a gate, the device is manufactured by AVIOSYS but is no longer in production and is not supported.

I have written to them but with no luck, the IP Power device has a SST flash chip model 39vf040 (these are the first hexadecimal print on the chip itself and a google search identifies it as a flash chip?)

I wish to modify the page on this chip (if it is the source for the page) and arrange it so that I am able to label the on off commands as open and close, those who are with me are not too savvy with technology and if I can simplify it for them they can also use it.

ill attach a picture of the device there are two one with some info the other just an image of what it looks like..... thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments AVIOSYS_IPSW_POWERKIT_9202.jpg 50.45 KB ip_power9202.jpg 14.76 KB

sorry if I don't make clear sense in a bit of a rush, but thank you.

sorry ,way over my head ,i thought you were referring to a router when i read you post,but you must beable to get to it somehow through internet explorer ,do you monitor it actions with a computer

Edited by caperjack: n/a

Yes I can activate the relays via a ip addressed web page, I only wish to modify that page if possible.

I only wish to modify that page if possible.

Do you mean you want to make it different than what the programmers of the software made it look and function .

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.