i have an Asus M4A78-VM mobo and, by chance, the keyboard isn't detected. The device manageer shows the HID of my USB Keyboard with a yellow exclamation point and i have to install the driver manually. It's really annoying for me because i can't setup a user password because i won't be able to log on if this problem occur. I wonder if the defect is in my mobo and should i RMA this board. Another problem is, by chance again, when i load windows 7 it loads up 60x faster and when i press a key in windows log on screen, maybe 4-6 characters appearing in just one key press. i really don't know what to do coz it only occurs by chance and it might not show up if i am to bring my CPU in the shop where i bought this one.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

And the reason you can't set up password . . . IS?

Hmm, yeah give a much more detailed explanation pertaining to your problem.. we wouldn't be abl to help you much out if we don't really know what's the problem right..?
Please give much more details, thank you :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.