I need to know where I can get a auto-feeding CD-rom. I dislike the ones with these trays even tho I know if my cd got stuck in there it would be a pain to get out. I still like autofeeding ones better and have seen them before but I cant find them or on google search. Anyone know?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I need to know where I can get a auto-feeding CD-rom. I dislike the ones with these trays even tho I know if my cd got stuck in there it would be a pain to get out. I still like autofeeding ones better and have seen them before but I cant find them or on google search. Anyone know?

Try this search, for starters.

thank you!

darn cant find any burners like this tho for regular pc's. Still cool tho I need one hehe thanks again

darn cant find any burners like this tho for regular pc's. Still cool tho I need one hehe thanks again

I can virtually guarantee that you will not find a slot-loading CD-burner due to alignment issues. It's one thing to put a disc on a tray and let the mechanism load it. It's another thing entirely to shove a disc into a slot and have the mechanism deal with it that way. Think about it.

oh lol ok was wonderin

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.