I have problem with a graphics card. I don't know much about computers. My daughter recieved Zoo Tycoon 2 for her birthday. Anyway the man at Best Buy said that the card would work in my computer. I put it in and rebooted it and now I have a black screen. I disabled the graphics already in the computer just like it said to do. I am sure that it is installed correctly and I hooked the moniter up to it also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... :)

I have problem with a graphics card. I don't know much about computers. My daughter recieved Zoo Tycoon 2 for her birthday. Anyway the man at Best Buy said that the card would work in my computer. I put it in and rebooted it and now I have a black screen. I disabled the graphics already in the computer just like it said to do. I am sure that it is installed correctly and I hooked the moniter up to it also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... :)

Hi its me again. Just wanted to tell you all thank you for trying. I got a friend to help me out and I was turning off the built in graphics how the directions said and it worked turning it off through the start menu. Now I am having a problem with no "start" bar across the bottom of the screen. If anyone knows what to do with that please let me know. Thanks again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.