I have problem with a graphics card. I don't know much about computers. My daughter recieved Zoo Tycoon 2 for her birthday. Anyway the man at Best Buy said that the card would work in my computer. I put it in and rebooted it and now I have a black screen. I disabled the graphics already in the computer just like it said to do. I am sure that it is installed correctly and I hooked the moniter up to it also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... :)

Contributor
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mchilds214

I have problem with a graphics card. I don't know much about computers. My daughter recieved Zoo Tycoon 2 for her birthday. Anyway the man at Best Buy said that the card would work in my computer. I put it in and rebooted it and now I have a black screen. I disabled the graphics already in the computer just like it said to do. I am sure that it is installed correctly and I hooked the moniter up to it also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... :)

Hi its me again. Just wanted to tell you all thank you for trying. I got a friend to help me out and I was turning off the built in graphics how the directions said and it worked turning it off through the start menu. Now I am having a problem with no "start" bar across the bottom of the screen. If anyone knows what to do with that please let me know. Thanks again.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.