I bought a Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphic Tablet. The software which came with the tablet is way below my needs/expectations. I found some sample prgrams from Wacom that require Microsoft Dev Studio C++, which I do not have. But I DO have Delphi Pascal 2007.

Does anyone know of any graphic drawing software written in Delphi Pascal (other than the old pre-windows versions)? I'd like to have software that lets me make flow charts, data flow diagrams, etc. easily. Also let me draw on any displayed screen, mostly for highlighting items being displayed.

My primary interest is for teaching a programming course for adults and older children (14 & up).

I did find ZoomIt, a Microsoft program that does some of what I want, but is rather cumbersome to use.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Thanks for the pointer.

I didn't see anything there that offers what I want. The flow chart diagramming looks like a nice program, but isn't what I'm after.

what are you after bro?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.