i have bought a msi mainbord 64 -bit with amd athelon 3.2 ghz processor is this combination is better than any other ? If there exist other combinations in the budget of 8000 Rs. Pls suggest .

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

It would help if you said what country you are in. I have no idea what 8000 R's are.

athelon 3.2 ghz processor

The ancient one?

It would help if you said what country you are in. I have no idea what 8000 R's are.

Its rupees indian currency. Will u pls suggest.

recent me bought a laptop proce 2.00 RAM 2GB HARDD 80GB hp brand refurnished tell me the price of it?

recent me bought a laptop proce 2.00 RAM 2GB HARDD 80GB hp brand refurnished tell me the price of it?

Not much at all.... 2gb of ram and an 80gb hdd? That was standard like what, 6 years ago?

i have bought a msi mainbord 64 -bit with amd athelon 3.2 ghz processor is this combination is better than any other ? If there exist other combinations in the budget of 8000 Rs. Pls suggest .

your question doesn't really make any sense ,until now ,the last poster's make even less sense ,but has all the signature links to make this just another spam thread .

are there better board than the one you bought ,sure ,there are hundreds better than yours ,maybe even thousands .happy shopping

3.2 ghz sounds awesome in the described price for me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.