So i bought a new 22" LCD - LED backlit - monitor for my new buiild, and i'm facing a horrible case of buyer's remorse...
So the problem with this monitor is that:
1) Not much information on it on the web - makes me suspicious
2) Not a very attractive bezel
3) No HDMI (Not a major problem)
4) I don't know if it's the best for it's price
5) NO HOTKEYS ! It's a big issue for me since sometimes i likee the screen bright, and sometimes i don't
I just need someone who knows how monitor's work to confirm that my purchase is good or not. I still have time to go exchange the monitor. My options are:
- To keep the LG Monitor
- Asus VS228H-P
- Anything else up to $150
Also some information regarding the benefits of IPS would be good! Thanks.