the lap would not start, disarmament, I found shorted capacitors. change and lit. at the time, the battery charge indicator indicates a level of 6% and battery charging without exceeding that percentage.
with the lap on, on its front two LEDs light one blue and one red to orange (the Battery) permanently.
reviewing similar cases, an option for this seems to be the correct BIOS update, however I have no clear which is the update that corresponds in this case.
acer-page for this model with Windows Vista 32-bit Version Update to 3813 of 3.3 MB.
the AIDA 64 determined that the version of this lap PHOENIX is v1.3810 and through the BIOS-AGENT-establishes that v1.3813 update to 1.54 MB.
I understand that at a reasonable doubt and not which of the two options to use.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

the lap would not start, disarmament, I found shorted capacitors. change and lit. at the time,

explain this a little better for me please .

not sure what disarmament has to do with a computer giving it true meaning .
and what dose "change and lit" mean

if this an old laptop ,its more like the battery is dying ,than in need of a bios update

good job ,and you got your link in

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.