Hello there i would like to ask about my laptop which i got her in the PH for P14,999 and like $333
It's a Dell Inspiron N4050 and the salesman say it's really for gaming
Pls find it here
http://www.dell.com/ph/p/inspiron-14-intel-n4050/pd

But still i don't get why it doesn't perform well when i play COD,BF3,NBA 2k14 & League of Legends especially when i, for example(i am playing BF3 while playing a song on iTunes, then it really doesn't give delays or lags but when i close the app iTunes MiniPlayer it transforms into a world of extreme lag and delays even with delays on sounds)

So is there something in my Machine that i could change or maybe take off

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'll work out how to tell MiniPlayer does. This is the link to the download will benefit ..........

Download IrfanView free

You can change the power profile. It may be set on whatever serves for conserving battery. You can change that to a "balanced" profile, so that when the computer needs more CPU to run applications such as your games, it will speed up the processor. I think you can change the power profile by right-clicking on the battery icon in the dock.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.