I have the cd that the motherboard comes with the msi cd. I put it in and there are no drivers for for the sound. I don't know where to get the drivers from and i'm to dumb to find the model number. Can someone help me?

Thanks

Trigun

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Actually, the MSI CD does come with the sound drivers. Use the MSI autorun facility to install the drivers. It's the most painless way of driver installation.

Actually, the MSI CD does come with the sound drivers. Use the MSI autorun facility to install the drivers. It's the most painless way of driver installation.

This is what it says "Tab Driver" under that tab it has ati system drivers.. (did that) Realtek network drivers (did that) still doesn't work realtek=sound idk i even installed the AC97 thing and it still didn't work idk i found my Model numbers here it is RS482M - IL i still can't get this running aims driving me crazy with the log on log off beeps and im sending rofl please i need some help before i go freaking insane.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.