PC vs Mac. What is the best computer for web design?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have 2 answers.

1. An artist does not blame their tools (brush, chisel, etc.)
  2. On the PC you might have more options to run servers, services etc.

Both the PC and Mac are best at there places because when it comes to portability and easy to use with great performance and best battery backup Mac is always best in that, But when it comes to PC it is always an option for some people who cannon afford expensive Mac. Mac has some software/application which is exclusively available in it. But many of PC software is not available for Mac, So always remember that both PC and Mac are best in their places.

There are some things I miss about the desktop environment, but the mobility I get from being unthethered is big plus for my productivity. I also have minimal need for carrying my work outside of the house, but freedom inside of the house is huge for me. Being able to move around if I'm feeling stuck or just want to find a more comfortable chair to keep on working in are things that I wouldn't want to give up.

Mac is best for any kind of designing or editing. There is no need to say more. If you did not use mac then I would recommend you to at least give it a try and say for yourself. If you do not like it then it can easily be sold down anytime as it has very high demand.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.