My laptop wont start up all of a sudden. I get this yellow blinking light on the far left of the blinking light status area. It appears to have a plug in below it. Yes everything is plugged in. I try manually starting it it wont do anything. Left it sitting over night and it started up this morning just fine. Left went to work came back and now it wont start up again? Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!

my experience with toshiba. it is most evil. usually when there is a flashing plug symbol it would indecate that it needs to be pluged into the power. just make sure that the power supply is charging the battery when its plugged in, im guessing there is a charging light? thats pretty much all i can think of going off what youve explained. maybe try ringing the technical support line for toshiba.

My laptop wont start up all of a sudden. I get this yellow blinking light on the far left of the blinking light status area. It appears to have a plug in below it. Yes everything is plugged in. I try manually starting it it wont do anything. Left it sitting over night and it started up this morning just fine. Left went to work came back and now it wont start up again? Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!

I have the same problem. When I put in a battery from a working laptop, the problem was solved. For some reason my battery isn't charging. Now I need to determine if it the plug or the battery. I will try a different plug to determine which it is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.