Well, I was testing out a font on a website in different resolutions. my monitor's normal resolution is 1600x1200. I set it to a resolution, I can't remember the exact numbers, but both length and width were over 2k pixels. My monitor went 'NUH UH, FORGET THIS' and blacked out on me, giving me the message 'Input Signal Out of Range'. I googled it, and was brought to this site. There was a thread where someone had the same problem. Someone told them to restart in safe mode and reset the resolution there.

So I restarted my computer into safemode, went into control panel>display>settings, set it to 800x600, hit OK and restarted my machine.

When the computer tried to load windows, once again I was presented with 'Input Signal Out of Range'. Have I done something wrong? How do I fix this ._.? Please help me with any information you may know ._.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.