I have just had a new HD installed and upgraded memory by a friend. Since then I cannot view photos or pictures properly. All itmeson my desktop are too big, also, the text in all me documents is enlarged.
All colours are fuzzy.

I have tried to change the display settings but only have 2 or 16 colours available.

I think I may have the wrong driver for the monitor I have.

It is a Starview Lowradiation MPRII. Model No DE77oFA.
I have checked the list of drivers available in the Windows list and cant find it. (I am running Win 98SE).

Is there a driver that is compatible with my monitor? Or where can I find the correct driver. Or is the problem not that simple??
Please help, this is driving me nuts!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Looks like you need to update your video card's driver. When the built in windows one is all that is running a card, sometimes all you get are two options like that: 2 or 16 colours, for example.

Find what card you have, and go to the manufacturer's website, get the latest driver and then see if it works good, if not then post back.

Thanyou will do!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.