I have a samsung 40 Gb Hard disk. Freequently It is re-boot for a long time. For this data is lost and may be physically damage. HDD is dedect by mother board but Operating system can not be dedect. By segate disk manager I am able to dedect it. I want to retrive my .doc and .xls files but it is impossible work for me . Kindly help about that matter.

Thaking You.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I am not 100% sure if you can retrieve your files in your hard disk by connecting it as slave to another computer. Try it.

ther is a freeware called drive rescue... its worth trying but you mayneed to boot from a CD.

I am not 100% sure if you can retrieve your files in your hard disk by connecting it as slave to another computer. Try it.

Dear Mr. Fren

I already connect it as slave. but Unable to retrive it .

thanks

subhendu

Since your computer kept restarting, sometimes it was a software problem. Why don't you try to start from scratch again. Do a clean install. If you are still unable to do a clean install on the hard disk, get a new one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.