Hello guys,

Im new in this website, i'd like to ask you a question.
I dont know if this is the right place for this question... but any way

How do i delete accounts that are saved in the adress box in messenger mac. alot of people used my lap top and when i want to sign in using my account i see their accounts saved in the box, how can i delete them. Can you help me?

Thanx

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

no one knows ???? !

Go to 'preferences', click on 'accounts' under 'system'. Highlight the account you want to delete and click on the minus (-) sign. Voila!

Go to 'preferences', click on 'accounts' under 'system'. Highlight the account you want to delete and click on the minus (-) sign. Voila!

Oh, that's nice. Next time before you reply, try
- checking the date
- reading the original post carefully (remember, there is a slight difference between removing accounts on OS X and removing accounts on Mac Messenger :icon_rolleyes:)

john a,
Is it not recommended that we answer persons posts over a certain length of time? maybe the original poster won't see it, but anyone searching will see the right answer. (assuming it is right of course)

Thanks,
Jason

john a,
Is it not recommended that we answer persons posts over a certain length of time? maybe the original poster won't see it, but anyone searching will see the right answer. (assuming it is right of course)

Thanks,
Jason

Thread bumping is technically allowed (although in the past it wasn't always that way here), but we try to discourage it. For example, in the Software Development forums we have the following thread: http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread78223.html

Don't resurrect old threads!

Inevitably, if you use the search feature you'll stumble upon an interesting thread that you think you can add to. Resist the temptation to post until you've looked at the post date for the most recent post in that thread. It's possible that the thread is years old and you have no business bumping it to the top of the list. A thread is considered old after two months.

Let dead threads lie, don't post in them!

Thread bumping is technically allowed (although in the past it wasn't always that way here), but we try to discourage it. For example, in the Software Development forums we have the following thread: http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread78223.html

A shame you discourage discussion. Still, never mind; there are so many other forums (fora?) out there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.