Member Avatar for ghobish

A client is having a problem with inconsistent Synchronising from the Sent Items folder and the Calendar in Entourage 2004 to an Exchange server, when compared to the same account logging in to Outlook Exchange webmail.

Items sent from Outlook Webmail and new Calendar entries on that account DO show up in Entourage, but not the other way around.

Inbox and contacts work just fine in both directions, as does the actual sending of the mail. The main concern here is that when the client sends something from Entourage 2004, the Sent Items folder does NOT sync up with the account on the Exchange Server.

Using Entourage 2004 11.3.6 on OS X 10.4.9 to Exchange Server 6.5 build 7638.2, Service Pack 2.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mine did the same thing..i eventually solved the problem by useing OWA all the time (big pain sometimes) ..i think it mite be Microsoft trying to discourage apple users haha let me know if u ever figure out a solution to this problem :)

Anybody every solve this? I'm having the same issue just over the past few days - Entourage 2008 (12.2.3) has been working fine since Christmas, suddenly decided not to sync the sent items to the server just over the past few days. Same issue in that Outlook 2007 on a PC is working fine with the server, OWA shows the same emails on the server as on the PC, but the Mac is living in a world of it's own and any emails I send from it are not being shown on the server or PC client!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.