geofoxer 0 Light Poster

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my email domain under Exchange. For example, my email domain is currently "microsoft" for the email domain. The email domains "mail.microsoft.lan", "microsoft.lan", and "microsoft.lan" are 3 old domins that were previously created. These email domains continue to be automatically included as email alieases with new user email addresses that I create in Active directory under the users Properties. I had ran the connection wizard 3 times, which changed the email domain several times. I will include the following picture to illistrate the example I am talking about, and just to warn you it is in German (I translated what is in red, see the paragraph below the following link):

After I ran the Connection wizard several times

I translated what is circled in Red in the link above, which is "Email Addresses based on Recipient Direct line automatically update". The email aliases that have a red line are the old ones and the green ones are the current setting with "microsoft" as the current email domain.

The thing is, is that all of the old email domains still show up as email aliases when I create a new user. And the current email domain is "microsoft". What exactly do I need to do in order to get rid of the older email domain aliases that continue to be automatically integrated (the aliases with red lines) when I make a new user with an email address in active directory?

Thanks for the help ahead of time!!!